Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh the Happiness

Just found out my brother is coming this weekend to visit from Brazil. I'm sooo happy. My brother and I have been best friends since I can remember, and I don't get to see him that often (about once a year). He's also the best uncle ever, my girls are crazy about him, so I know we wil have a great time. sure he drives me crazy sometimes, but then, which brother doesn't? LOL. Here is a page I did of the two of us when we were little. I absolutely adore that photo and thought it worked out perfectly with Unbreakable. The layout was also done for Vivie's scraplift challenge over at GDWI (check out the challenge here). 

AND.... I finally scrapped my girlie riding her bike. NO TRAINING WHEELS!!! She helped me out with the page. And chose everything that should go in, including the paper. Now... of course when she picked that paper my first reaction was... "ooh, should we cut you out and place you on those mounts?" and she said "noooo mommy, then people won't see the real trees we have behind our house". .. That's right, I confess, I have a non-extraction girl... must have taken after her daddy LOL. Here is her page. I'm very proud of her. Next step, scrapping her riding on the road. That's right... we've gone to the concrete now and she is doing fabulous!!!

The page was done with Faith True's La Naissance du Printemps

Don't forget to grab our latest freebie below as well as check out our collab with Heather T. Route 101.

Hugs and love to all. 

2 comments:

LuvfromIndia said...

lovely layouts

Sharon said...

Wow, this is a fabulous page. Love those trees and it's fun when your kiddos go off those training wheels isn't it!