Monday, April 6, 2009

New Kit and Freebie!

We have a new kit available at all three stores! Inspired by Japan, geishas, and textiles!!! Some of you may know that I spent a year in Kyoto with my family and had a wonderful time living there! Vanessa and I used that as our starting off point for this kit. I had brought back about 20 old kimonos (for sewing projects) and used the textiles for inspiration! The full kit is 25% off for this week!



Sunshine Studios

Digital Candy

GetDigiWithIt


ok. So, we don't introduce a kit without a freebie for you! Here it is!




EXPIRED


10 comments:

*Madame Wing* said...

Gorgeous kit, ladies!
Thanks for the freebie!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

thescrappywife said...

Gorgeous kit! Thank you for the beautiful freebie!

Ajila said...

Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Julia said...

Thank you so much, it is such a sweet page kit!!! : )

C said...

Thank you for the freebie!

TerriM said...

A beautiful Asian themed kit. Thanks for sharing a part of the kit with us. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

nie said...

very beautiful!! thanks!

ninigoesdigi said...

Thank you for sharing this really cute mini kit. I live in Japan so It's perfect to scrap my friends !! I'm on my way yo the store too I think. Hope I'm not too late.