Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm here... FINALLY!

Hi everybody. It's been a while since I posted last. I missed "chatting" with all of you. Well, this month was really hectic for us in the house. My older dd had her pre-school "graduation" (which I volunteered to chair the committee against my better judgement LOL) and right after that we were running to get things ready for her dance recital. That was in between a much needed vacation with the husband to Las Vegas for a week and a wedding in Kentucky for which we were away for 4 days... Not to count putting out 4 kits and 3 element packs to our stores! I have tons of photos, but had no time to scrap!

That's why I'm so happy I was actually hosting the Speed Scrap for GDWI yesterday ;) I got to make a page in one hour and get my mojo for scrapping back! Here is the page I created using Reflections. I love this photo, she was beaming on recital day... it must have been the dress LOL!


And HERE are the instructions for the SS in case you want to give it a try (if you do, show us your pages so we can leave you some love!)

Luckily for me, I'll be hosting another one next week at SUN. That's another page I can get done YAY! Speed Scrap will be on Thursday, June 18 at 9pm EST at the forum and chat room at Sunshine Studio Scraps. I hope you can join me and have some fun (and of course there will be a PP for everybody who participates).

Hugs to everybody!
Vanessa

No comments: