Wednesday, July 8, 2009

June Template Challenge revisited and CT

Hello everyone!
So, I'm sending out the participation prize for the June Template challenge, look for it in either your emails or PMs. We'll do another template challenge for July soon. Sorry, it's been a busy start of July and I can't seem to wrap my head around that summer is definately here. Being in Holland, my kids are finally almost finished with school, one finishing this Friday and the other has another 2 weeks to go.

On another note, Vanessa and I have asked our June guest CT members to continue on as permanent members. We've been so impressed with the layouts they've made and had so much fun with them! So welcome Anne, Katie, and Tonje to our permanent team!!! YAYYYY!!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

So....you looking for guest CTs then?