Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August Template Challenge

No, we haven't forgotten you! We'll post up a new challenge soon and send all the July participants a gifty!!! I promise!!! It's been a tad busy here...with Sun being down and all, it will be a respite for both of us. Please be patient!!! and Vanessa's challenge should keep you busy for a while!!! ROFL.

I think you've realized by now that we are now permanent at Pixel Canvas!!! YAYY!!! Vinnie twisted our arms to stay on!!! YEP, THAT TOOK LOTS OF CONVINCING TO DO!!! So do stop by and take a look at PC since we have different kits at both places!!!

My summer just started fairly recently with both kids now home from school as of last week!!! Nice not to have to drive into downtown everyday, twice a day! but, whoa, my grocery bill seems to have doubled overnite. They are eating me out of house and home! DH will also be home for 3 weeks starting tomorrow and we have a home project coming up...he is putting in new floors in our upstairs...it's carpet now and we'll have a nice wooden floor soon. I've been painting doors and frames and trim for the last couple months throughout the house! I'm sure, in a few weeks, I'll be praying for school and work to start up again! ROFL.

What are your plans in the next few weeks?

No comments: