Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SALE at Pixel Canvas

Didja see?




Pixel Canvas is having a 30% sale off of everything in the store!!! August 25-31 (NZ timezones).

Head on over there to take advantage of this! Lots of yummy things, like:

and, we love HeatherT's tutorials. I just picked up the 2nd shadow tut and I loved the explanation advanced shadows!!! I really needed it to give my layouts a kick up!!!

So, now, we finished our home renovations. The upstairs floor got changed from carpeting to "wood" (Pergo) and our girls' rooms got the wallpaper removed and new paint put on. And of course, were the colors neutral? NOPE! Being my girls, they wanted bright, bright, bright!!! Yellow in Bella's room and Magenta in Amanda's. I'll take some photos and post them for ya! They are halfway into their vacations right now and really enjoying it. I, for one, cannot wait til everyone is back to school and work!!! ROFL.

Vivienne

No comments: