Friday, September 4, 2009

Birthday freebie!!

Happy birthday to me....actually, it's tomorrow, Sunday, but, we're starting it up early! Don't forget the 41% off sale at Pixel Canvas shop only and it runs Sat and Sun on New Zealand time so it's earlier for the rest of us! What am I doing this weekend? Nothing special. Last year was the milestone so this year, it's quiet. I asked the kids for Season 5 of Alias dvd set...(yes, i know, i'm a nutcase, but i loved that series and i missed the whole of season 5 cause I moved away) And I am a huge fan of most of JJ Abrams productions (LOVED the new Star Trek)!!!

One daughter starts school Monday and the other starts on Wed so Thursday, i'll really celebrate with everyone back at work and school!!!! OK, enough, here is your freebie...a small pile of vintage type papers, just a small assortment you can use in your layouts, that you can cut out or use as is..just click on the image for the download! ENJOY!!!


11 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

ninigoesdigi said...

Hello...again. As I said in the forum, it's your birthday but we get the treat ?!!! I saw about the big sale in the forum but here you are, with a freebie too on your blog !! Whaow !!
Your fans are very lucky and I'm so glad I discovered your products when taking my first steps in digiscrap. Anything looks better with your kits ! LoL
I love what you do and I just wanted to say thank you again.

Susan said...

Happy Birthday and thank you so much for the freebie.

Galina said...

thank you so much for the freebie and Happy Birthday!!!!

Moussine said...

thank you so much !!!!!

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday and thanks for sharing!

ViVa Artistry is: said...

aaawwww, you ladies are sooooo nice!!! Thanks for the happy wishes!!! Enjoy!!!

justjen73 said...

This is so beautiful, thank you so much for this freebie!

thescrappywife said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

Limar said...

Lovely, thank you :)