Monday, October 19, 2009

Hybrid cards

Here are some cards I made up using What Alice Saw There characters and Prima flowers and some odds and ends I had floating around in my scrap room. I did this a few weeks ago. Today, my scrap room has been boxed up and is pretty much empty, so no more paper crafting until I set up a new one after our move!!!








Here's a lift I did of Cheryl's (gonewiththewind) layout for the MSA Oct Flourish Challenge:



I liked the idea of flipping the layout or rotating it to fit you better. This layout is of my nephew Krew who was born 2 years ago!!! It's using ViVa's Organic Baby kit (worked perfectly for this challenge!!!). Go check out the challenge. I do like MSA but I'm a bit prejudiced since I work on the newsletter, ROFL!!!

Vivienne

1 comment:

Heather T. said...

Oh no, no more craft room??? What a desolate state of affairs!! Way cute cards and lift! Hope you still get to play with your computer for a while...