Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Product at the Digi Chick

We have new old product at the Digi Chick!!! ROFL ROFL...it's actually product that we have had at Pixel Canvas and since we're closed there, we slowly transferring our products over to the Digi Chick...here it is and it's on sale today and tomorrow!





And I'm out next week on a short visit to see where we're gonna be living and to check out the girls' schools so I may not have internet. Hopefully, I'll be back at the weekend!!! Vanessa's holding down the fort!!! See you then!

5 comments:

Heather T. said...

Those are so pretty!! I don't remember the deep canvas one, I must say. It looks delicious.

Good luck scopin' out the new digs! Does that mean everybody has to learn a new language?

Mumure said...

Gorgeous nature papers and masks!!
Have a good trip!

ViVa Artistry is: said...

thanks, you two!!! and no, DH and my girls speak Danish already. Only me to learn it properly. I can understand a lot of it having listened to the other three speak it all the time just don't speak it much myself. The girls will learn to read and write it so they can go to local schools eventually.

sunnie2004 said...

Enjoy your trip!! Great stuff too ladies!

gabs aka evitangel said...

those papers are awesome girls!