Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update and New at The Digi Chick

Hi everyone. Vanessa here ;) Long time no talk!
Well, first some news... for those who don't know yet, I'm prego!!! Yayyyy. It was a big surprise but a good one :) On the down side, I've been sick as a dog for the past 10 weeks. Let's say that morning sickness is such an understatement and that I've never been more glad to the fact that there AREN'T more hours in the day. I don't think I could go another second of a day throwing up. I'm really crossing my fingers that 12 weeks will be the magic number and all this will be a blur.
The doctor did give me some nausea medication last week, which has been helping to curb it a little and that's why I'm able to sit here and type a little message to you instead of having my head stuck in the toilette ROFL. I guess it's just sooo different for me since I was never this sick with either of the other two pregnancies... maybe that means it's a boy? Who knows...

Alright enough of that. Now to the good stuff ;) Vivie and I are bringing over another two kits from Pixel Canvas to the Digi Chick. Contemplation and Reflections of Me. I must say those are two of my favorite kits. I just love how flexible they are, but also how they really reflect the various characteristics of women. Here they are together with some great layouts from our wonderful CT.


Hugs!!!
Vanessa

3 comments:

Leonor said...

Congrats!!! Huge news!!! :)

Heather T. said...

Oh, I do hope you feel better soon!!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! Great news:) We had a big surprise 2 years ago, not planned, and I was so so sick, and then we had our boy after having two girls. So who knows? :)