Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Can you say BOGO???

So last week I went for my first ultra-sound. I was so excited to finally see my baby and I got this technician who turned the monitor to herself and didn't say a word to me for the whole 15 minutes she took doing my scan. Yes, it did take about 15 minutes for the scan and I was already freaking out thinking something was wrong with this baby. So after she is done, she says "ok. I'll send it all to your doctor". So of course I say "well, is everything ok with the baby?", that's when she looked at me and said "yes..." (insert realization) and go "you know you are having twins, right?"

Can I say SURPRISE!!! She turns the monitor to me and sure enough... there they are. Baby A and Baby B. Wow... it still hasn't completely sunken in. Two babies for the price of one LOL... I guess that explains all the sickness right? I'm very scared and a lot goes on in my head throughout the day, but I'm also incredibly happy and thankful for this gift. I guess the mix of emotions is normal given the circumstances hehehe.

Now for the celebration... Vivie and I wanted celebrate the news and thought: how about giving our clients a BOGO of their own? So there you go from today (11.11.09) until Friday (11.13.09) buy any of our products at the DigiChick and get another product of equal or lesser value entirely FREE!!! For each free kit, you'll have to place a seperate order. So if you want two kits free, place two different orders.



ps. any stories and advices on twins you want to share are more than welcomed! Funny to think that after two pregnancies and deliveries I can say that this is ENTIRELY new to me ;)

11 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow what a surprise!! Congratulations!!

Heather T. said...

O M G VANESSA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (uh oh, I broke the exclamation point key)

Heather T. said...

Oh, and what does "bogo" mean?

Mumure said...

For a surprise!!!!But the best surprise a mum can have,two lovely little hearts to love!!!CONGRATS!!!
Thank you for the sale :)
Hugs xx

Maygirl said...

Vanessa, I am soooooo glad for you! it is so suprprising and pleasant news! completely new experience while you were thinking that you know everything already :)
Take care of yourself! I hold fingers crossed for you!
Hugs
Natalia

ViVa Artistry is: said...

Heather, BOGO means Buy One Get One ;)
Thanks ladies for the well wishes. I really, really appreciate it!!!

jkuoha said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was surprised, too, when I had my ultrasound at 6.5 months and saw twins! That was 30 years ago and my boy/girl twins are all grown up! It was so much fun - good luck!

JaneAgain said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! And thank you so much for the sale. :)

sunnie2004 said...

You do know how excited I am for you right? Wahoo ....insert dancing man here LOL.........

Melissa said...

Twins?!? That is awesome!! Could they tell if they are identical or fraternal? I have 22 month old fraternal twin girls. I too, had 2 prior pregnancies and the twin pregnancy was by far the hardest on my body. My advice is sleep now, while you can. Once you get to about 7 months, sleep will be nearly impossible due to discomfort. Take as much help as you can get before AND after the twins are born. Keep a strict schedule when they are here!! It's the only way to keep your sanity. I could offer more advice, if you need it.

ViVa Artistry is: said...

Thank you soooo much Melissa. That's the type of thing I need to hear... people who's gone through it, knows it is not easy and tell me how it is. I've been trying to rest as much as I can and my mom is coming from Brazil to spend two months now (so that we can get the room situation rearranged in the house, etc.) and then she will be back for another 2 months after they are born. Like I said before... I'm soooo excited but so scared at the same time hehehe. Thanks for the talk.