Friday, January 29, 2010

ViVa's Creative Team and freebies!!!

Have you seen all the luscious LOs on this blog and on the DigiChick gallery? Our creative team is responsible for these gorgeous samples. Today, we're gonna introduce you to them!

First up, Gonewiththewind. Who in digiland doesn't know Cheryl, domestic goddes extraordinaire? She makes fabulous layouts for almost every designer around and does it all easily and creatively! I don't know where she comes up with all her ideas and the time to do it all!!! And of course, we know her daughter thru her layouts, Olivia, who is an awesome scrapper in her own right. If you haven't checked out Cheryl's blog, head over there to see all her creations!





Sascedar's work is very much white space, simplistic, and quite stunning! Her blog is full of amazing layouts, tips and sample layouts! Take a look here! And in her words: I am a mum, wife, teacher, real-life scrapper, list maker, sometime cook and cleaner. I love the sea, chocolate, good coffee, writing, the library, my friends (both real and imaginary).

Best part of all, she has a freebie for all of you!!! Click on the image to grab the freebie!


Caren is Sunnie2004. Here is what she wrote about herself:

Indecisive, Loving, Educated in many areas. Mother to 3, Grandmother to 8, married to a poor guy for 30 years, I have been a digital scrapper for almost 4 years, and have not one thing that can say this is Caren’s style. I love to try and do different things, and I play with CS3. These ladies have been so kind to let me play with their toys since Summer of 09, Thanks so much Vivienne and Vanessa.

We love how Caren is super motivated and postive. She is finishing up a training program for becoming a computer technician and we think that she is totally awesome for almost completing the program!!!! YAYYY!!! Here is her blog to peruse over!



Katie was one of our first customers when we first started designing. She tried out at our very first CT call and we loved her LOs! Here is her blog...and here is what she wrote:

My name is Kathryn Wilson. I live in Florida with my husband, Matt, our two children, Zachary and Lorelei, two dogs, Isis and Pepper, and our cat, Macy.
I started scrapbooking with paper in 1997 with an album about me and Matt – only my boyfriend then. It was something I wanted to do because I believe in preserving my memories of the events in my life. I wanted to include photographs and journaling because I wanted a record of who, what, where, and when. I never loved it, but I trudged on, cutting paper and cropping photos. I began my 2nd book when Zachary was about 3 months old. It took me 8 years to finish his 1st year album.
In 2008, I came across a site for scrapbooking with Photoshop. I started researching how to use the program for what I wanted to do. I found a great deal of help at digital scrapbook sites on the internet. I made my first digital purchase at The DigiChick – a QP album called Home Room – and made my son’s kindergarten teacher a memory book. She loved it, and I was HOOKED!

Katie has also made a freebie for all of you! (click on image!)




Mish was one of our very first CT member! We met her when we joined up Christina Rene's team about one and a half years ago. She is one crazy chic living all the way out in Australia with 5 kids!!! I have two and have no idea how she does it with 5!!! She says she is the one who can't shut up! Mish can be found throughout digiland as well and does gorgeous layouts! Here is a gallery with her work!






PattyAnne is JustPattyAnne in digiland and she is the funniest, most inspiring person to hang with! She does a lot of travel with her musician hubby and does amazing art both traditional and digital (art journal type). She scraps about her life, her feelings, her art, but mostly it's her emotions that get you. Here is her blog. And here in her words:

I'm a 40 something WEWM (Work Everywhere Wife & Mom). I'm wife to my working musician husband, Mom to my 7 year old daughter, Step-momster to 4 and food person to 2 dogs. I'm a spiritual seeker always digging deeper for a closer relationship to God & to Truth. I'm enthusiastic & sarcastic.

PattyAnne has a little gift for you:



We have Jaye who followed us from Sunshine Studios! She was a guest for us for one month and we decided to keep her! Here is who she is:

I am a single mom to a great almost 12 year old boy (some days he's not so great) who keeps me busy with baseball in the summer and hockey the rest of the year. My life revolves around 3 seasons.........hockey, baseball and free from sports (the last being the shortest).I live in Ontario Canada and am employed as a Child Youth Worker/Youth Counsellor in an elementary school. I first 'discovered' Vanessa and Vivie at Sunshine Studios and got really excited whenever it was my turn to have them as my designers for the month. I have been a big fan of their designs and am thrilled to be here. And this is her blog.

Eryn is our Quality Control person and another fabulous scrapper! She is starting to get onto a lot of design teams due to the quality and creativity of her work! Here is who she is:

My name is Eryn. I live in WA (Australia) with my DH 4 kiddos and 2 bunnies.I started paper scrapping 5.5yrs ago and went to digi 2 years ago.Other than scrapping I love spending time with my family, photography, coffee and chocolate! I scrap as a creative outlet but it is very important to me to make my pages meaningful. Journalling is my best friend as I know my family and I will cherish it in the future.

Here is her blog! We love Eryn for her quickness, willingness, and specially cause she says what exactly what we need to hear. Sometimes its good to have people around us who are honestly "real" and we thank her for that! Here are 2 freebies from her!






16 comments:

nie said...

WOW! Awesome ladies there :)
Thanks for the freebies!!!
Happy birthday, ViVa!!!

Rosemarythyme said...

Thank ladies for the freebies. They're great (as Tony the tiger used to say).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [29 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

Heather T. said...

Hey! I know lots of those fab artists! What a great team you have!

belle007 said...

Thanks for the great freebies. The CT does fabulous work!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

Becky said...

Thank you for all the freebies!

Sue said...

Please thank your CT for the marvelous freebies! :)

ninigoesdigi said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful templates !!

草莓 said...

Dexterity comes by experience. ....................................................

LuvfromIndia said...

Awesome work as always ViVa and great team...congratulations on the anniversary too. Miss you guys.
rhoda aka luvfromindia

Kathi B said...

Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.

Christine said...

thanks for the templates!

C said...

Thank you for the freebies!

RA said...

Awesome freebies, thanks so much! The templates look great!

Tirza said...

Thanks