Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Winners and explanations and layouts

We were late with our winners for the Happy Place...but it's easily explained. So sorry for the inconvenience! But, Vanessa is home from the hospital now. She went in after her check-up when her doctor found her to be dilated!!! Her twins are too early to come out as they are not due til May...so, Vanessa's been kept under observation. Today, she's home but on bedrest for a while until her doctor can be sure the babies stay in...so please, please, everyone, send prayers, wishes, whatever, her way!!! We want those babies in for a little while longer!!!

So between that and me, there was a misunderstanding as to closing the post...we've informed the two ladies who won, Radka-S and rossr122. Congratulations ladies and hey, let us know when you get a layout completed...we'd love to see!!!

So, wanna see some layouts I did last week? I guess I was on a roll, I usually don't have much time for scrapping:



This is me in Kyoto in 2006 using the Silk Road kit and Fiddle Dee Dee Designs template (Cheryl's templates are just 'da bomb!)

This is my family whom I got to visit over Christmas 2009 using the Princess Tomboy kit and Jennifer Fox's template (love the multi-photos she does!). I do more multi photos in my layouts since most of them are for travel memories.


I don't normally scrap simple but in these two layouts, I really tried. I used Heather T's Tangled Twirls. And that's DH up above!

By the way, Heather T has moved to the DigiChick!!! Yay!!!! her stuff is beyond awesome, you'll have to take a look.

Another one using HeatherT's Industrious Remix. OMG, the papers are to die for!!! I'm in love with this kit. And the photos are my family when we were in Kyoto in 2007. We just thought it might be interesting to dress up in Japanese style!

So that's it for now...

1 comment:

Heather T. said...

That one of you with the magenta top is AWE SOME! You are soooo pretty... and thanks for all the kind words, you made me blush! And I'm definitely sending lots of positive thoughts over Vanessa's way...