Yes, we're sponsoring a blog challenge at the DigiChick!!!
Here is what it's about:
Going along with our theme of “So Lucky” for March my challenge for you is to create a layout to document your family’s lucky charms and superstitions. Does your son have a pair of lucky socks that can’t be washed? Do you have a lucky charm or outfit you wear? Does your family have superstitions that you have passed down from generation to generation? What things does your family do for good luck? Anything about being lucky or family superstitions will do -Tell us about it!
The goal of this layout is to really focus on the story and your journaling. Stretch the story out, tell us in words rather than in pictures. Adding a few pictures to the page is fine and helps pull the story along – but challenge yourself to journal on at least half of the page.
Here are the rules:
- Create your challenge LO based on the prompt.
- You can use any designs you like — you don’t have to use something from the Digichick to qualify. We just want you to scrap with us! And we want you to be making layouts that make you happy more than anything else.
- Add some journaling about your lucky charm.
- When you’ve finished your layout, come back to this thread and leave a comment with a link to your layout. (Feel free to use the open gallery here at the Digichick if you need a place to upload your layout.)
- The deadline for the challenge is Monday March 15, 2010 at 11:59 EST. To qualify for your prize(s), be sure to come and post your link before then!
So, we've got some prizes (30% off coupons and 3 $5 RAKS!!!). Head over there and challenge yourself!!!!