Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter and MSA's Flourish newsletter

Just a quick wish for a late happy Easter. I've been away the last 3 days visiting DH's family and EATING!!! It seemed like we ate every 2 hours or so at someone's house...and I am thrilled to let you all know, I have a hybrid tutorial in MSA's Flourish newsletter. If you do not receive it, sign up HERE. I am really enjoying all the papercrafting and utilizing the computer to aid in one of my favorite hobbies. Also, I've just started as the editor for Bella Online's Papercrafting site and I'm slowly working my way thru the site re-vamping it. Stop by the forums there and let me know if you do!!! Love to hear your ideas and what you'd like to see on here! I'm hoping to combine the digiscrapping and the papercrafting as I just love both!!!

Vivienne