Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Chrysanthemum! and Used Frames

We have two great kits. First up is our Used Frames, a versatile element you can use over and over, especially works well with most of our kits:


Four different types of frames perfect for your layouts and includes 3 overlays and one mask for each of the frames!




We finally did up a new Asian inspired kit! Chrysanthemum:






and here are some closeups!









And, look what Eryn did for you!!! Eryn is our fabulously talented CT member who does amazing QPs. She created a QP to include with our kit for you to finish!!! I just love how she arranges her elements and shadows. For this week, receive a download of her QP when you purchase the kit!!! Remember it's 20% off today and tomorrow only!




Eryn's QP







Eryn's original layout





So my inspiration for this kit was this fabulous kimono I found while I was living in Japan. I had gone to a temple market where they sold many vintage items including kimonos and bits and bobs. I found this stunning kimono and I just had to have it. If you look at the papers, the printed rusty orange one is a scan of that vintage kimono! I found an amazing scrapbook with laquered front and back covers. It's now full of photos of our time there.



Here are some gorgeous layouts our CT did!!!















Layout for Used Frame:


Don't forget the 20% off introductory offer and the free QP with purchase of Chrysanthemum!








1 comment:

Rebecca said...

OMG - absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!