Tuesday, August 24, 2010

$2 Tuesday at the DigiChick

It's that time again!!! We have two full kits and an element pack for you at that fantastic price!!!





>




These will make some awesome layouts for you!

I had a busy weekend these past days. I am taking Danish classes and I had my classmates over for a small pizza party. One of them is from Sicily and she made us 16 different pizzas. My oven was surely working overtime. I have never had pizza quite like that!!! It was amazing! Then, on Sunday, over to my mother in law's house for her birthday!!! I am now recovering...ROFL!!! My kids are in local schools now and it is very strange since I no longer have to drive them. I usually have a half hour drive and now, I get to be lazy and stay home in the mornings. I am really enjoying it! Have a great day today!

VIVIENNE

No comments: