Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Christmas Kit!!! and a FREEBIE!!!

I love Christmas! It's my most absolute favorite holiday, with the family time, the bling, the presents, the food. What's not to like about this holiday? Here is a Scandinavian twist on a Christmas kit!!!





Here are some wonderful layouts:





from Eryn's computer



Aniko made a card



Mish's daughter



My (Vivienne's) daughter Isabella and niece along with a photo of the almond hidden in the rice pudding.

This kit is all about the symbols of Christmas here in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. Since this is my adopted home now, I needed a kit with these elements for my own Chrismas layouts. My Danish husband loved it!!! My Isabella wants to decorate for Christmas now. She is totally getting into the spirit of it and it's not even Thanksgiving yet, yes, we still do a Thanksgiving at our house! We follow both cultures. Last evening was Morten's Aften in Denmark and we did the traditional duck dinner with all the yummy fixings, carmelized potatoes, red cabbage, wild rice.

Oh, and before you take off, I wanted to go back and show you some layouts done for the Misfit kit that were just fabulous. They were too good to not show off, KWIM?




Gina's amazing layers!



Sarah's sweet and simple layout!



I love how Courts uses a different size!

Oh, and of course, your freebie!!! 3 little Danish ornaments...hope you can find some use for it!



Download HERE

6 comments:

BlueCat said...

This is a beautiful Christmas kit!
Thanks for the freebie.

C said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Tiffany said...

Last year I did a Christmas swap with a young Danish girl, everything she sent me was simply beautiful! I hope to be in Denmark for Christmas next year. I've always wanted to visit. Thank you so much for the freebie!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

Sandy_in_MD said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Kirsten said...

Jamen, jamen - lidt dansk jul - hvor dejligt *SS*. Tak skal du ha'!

Det må være tilladt at skrive på dansk? når det endelig er muligt!