Thursday, March 24, 2011

For the love of MANGA

Otaku is the Japanese word for obsession, as in for manga, anime, or comics, and in our case, scrapbooking. And of course, we thought the very graphic-y look of manga would translate very well into scrapbooking. So here is our release for Shabby Pickle:













and some samples:

















Now, this last one is done by Eryn and she found a most amazing tutorial on doing up a manga type of character tutorial. Take a look here to do one yourself!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

OMG! I have some total manga fans here!!! Very rarely do I find any kits that I have to buy for my older boys - but this fits the bill perfectly!!! Thank you so much!!! I love it!

Heather T. said...

Amazing layouts, you guys!!! Gonna go check out that tutorial, too... ;)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [26 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 26, 2011. Thanks again.