Monday, June 27, 2011

Design Factor freebie

So Vanessa thinks I'm nuts that I entered the Design Factor considering its summer and she's in Brazil with her family and I've got an onslaught of people coming to visit me the next 3 weeks and then one week mini vacation with family and one week of a sailing vacation and then school starts up again! But, hey, let's try it. So look forward to some new, fun, and free kits! Here's the first:



Click HERE TO GET YOU TO DIGISCRAPCONNECT.

And, its a matching mini for a kit coming Thursday, the 30th at the DigiChick:


Love the luscious colors, its a fun theme and you can use it in so many different ways! Be on the lookout for it later this week. In the meantime, enjoy the freebie!

3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Kia said...

Adorable! Awww, the fishies are so cute! :) Thanks!

A said...

This is exactly what I need to scrap my Loreley photos. Cool.