Thursday, July 28, 2011

DigiDares

So I'm kinda back. DH has been home for the last week and also will be the next week as his company is on summer shutdown. We were in Copenhagen for a few days to take in some shopping and museums, probably the last bit of historical sightseeing for the girls as they are getting too old for this kind of thing. DH and I still like it but they are starting to resent it. ROFL. We are due to go on a sail trip for a few days next week. We spent some time in Helsingor or Hamlet's castle and I took tons of photos with thoughts of a new kit in mind.

Did you see the DigiDares lately? Cynthia (on our CT) and I took part in a dare a couple weeks ago. And both of us won! She totally rocked the dare and won the grand prize and I happily took the random prize. Here is Cynthia's layout:


We were to use a photobooth strip in the layout and isn't her layout to die for? It's totally impressive how she can make a digital page so realistic! Here is my paltry offering for the dare:


So just a thank you from me to the DigiDares for a fun time and for the prizes...mine were from Paula Kesselring (Catscraps) and Karah Frederics (Lilypad).

1 comment:

Heather T. said...

Absolutely gorgeous pages!