Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kallah

Well, it has been a while since our last post. Its been very busy with summer here and kids are floating around so I get not enough quiet time to sit and write. Here is again, our latest:


Inspired by Chagall and his "brides". We loved the delicacy of his art and his clear color usage.
Here are the papers:

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq345/vivaartistry/Kallah/ViVa_Kallah_pppreview.jpg

and you know, there is a freebie with this at the Design Factor (DigiScrapConnect):


Some inspiration for you:


Mine is this one of DH and me 21 years ago:


And, I have to say, the rings in the kit are mine and DH's that I photo'ed and extracted and Vanessa made it look awesome. I forgot to give DH's ring back to him that day and he went on a trip the next day for work and totally freaked out, sending me texts, asking about his ring, cause he forgot about it too!!! ROFL ROFL...had a nice laugh about that one! Anyway, enjoy the kit and I hope you make beautiful pages of your own wedding memories with it!

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria