Monday, August 1, 2011

DigiChicks is awesome!

This month, DigiChicks starts up their awesome challenges again. Every MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND FRIDAY, check out the forums for NEW challenges to get your creativity jump started and complete your layouts!

And, for those back to school layouts, here is the PERFECT megakit for working on it:


Included in this collection, you will find:

82 patterned and plain papers; 12 x 12
110 various elements (including apples, stickers, flowers, frames, ribbons, word art and more!)
2 alphabets with numbers and symbols
2 printable hybrid projects (in .png and .jpg format)

I think that's enough stuff for several pages and projects, don't you?

3 comments:

Sherry Amorocho said...

Just a quick thanks for your Sheng Xiao & Silk Road kits. I just got back from a trip to China, and plan on using them to document some of my experiences. I love the vibrant colors & Chinese motifs.

Sherry Amorocho said...

Just a quick thanks for your Sheng Xiao & Silk Road kits. I just got back from a trip to China, and plan on using them to document some of my experiences. I love the vibrant colors & Chinese motifs.

ViVa Artistry is: said...

you are very welcome!! we're so happy you like our kits!!!