Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Charity Kit Payment

First, wanted to say thank you to everyone who purchased the Katmandu kit for the charity of SEWA. We raised $100 (US dollars) and I sent it off to them. This is the response back.

Dear Vivienne, 
Thank you so much for the donation you made by paypal to be used for the projects of Sewa Nepal! I am Ginette Vegter, the projectcoach in Nepal, working for sewa for 5 years now (volunteerly). If you want any further information, please feel free to contact me.


With kind regards,
Ginette Vegter

It wasn't a HUGE amount but its something for the kids of NEPAL. This week went by pretty quick and here is our newest this week, a DO IT YOURSELF Tag kit for both hybrid and digital altered art:
Available separately as well as bundled together for a better deal! And here is what it looks like done up:
I did up a hybrid tag...meaning I printed up the papers (they print really beautifully) and cut it up and attached some odds and ends I had in my craft drawer.
from Dita
from Anne
from Margaret
from Lynne
The two from Cynthia about her trip to Turkey.
from Jen And these two, are for the DigiDare #244 playing this week:
Hope you have fun with these, whether its with scissors and glue or with your computer!

No comments: