Friday, October 21, 2011

Layouts and more layouts

So, we have two new releases for you...one at the DigiChick and one at ScrapMatters where we are guesting for the month of October.  First up at the DigiChick, we created a kit designed for those yoga layouts or maybe a "learn to balance" layout.  It could even fit an "I am..." theme or challenge:






And there is matching wordart and alpha for this kit:



Check out inspiration for this:



And, for ScrapMatters, we decided to do a shadowbox/memory box type of kit, especially for boys!!!  We rarely do boy kits and knew it was time!!!




and of course, we have inspiration from both our CT and the ScrapMatters team:



Vanessa and I both were intrigued with the DigiDares this week (#248) and decided to play:

Vivienne's layout:


Vanessa's layout



Vivienne's layout used mostly Return to Oz and Illuminated Journal 3 kits and Vanessa used the Found Art kit.  We loved creating the gameboards...we really found the DigiDares to be a fun challenge and something that gets us out of our designing/layout ruts!!!  I'm heading out to the west coast this weekend to spend some time with my in-laws.  I hope you enjoy your weekend.


4 comments:

Lime said...

Those game board LOs are amazing! I don't suppose you'd ever offer them as quickpages?

Also, the birds that just came out at he Digichick are wonderful....and if you'd post a tutorial on how to fill them so they look like the example, I'd buy them in a heartbeat, but I already know my fills look like crap.

ViVa Artistry is: said...

Hi Lime,
As far as the board games go... check the store in a few weeks and we will have some great things related to it there ;)

Birds... let me set something and maybe I'll do a video or written tut on how I did the sample. Do you use PS or PSE?

Lime said...

PS - That would be awesome! On both questions :)

ViVa Artistry is: said...

Alright, tutorial is up, I hope you enjoy it ;)