Friday, October 14, 2011

Return to OZ! and freebie!

Did the Wizard of Oz movie scare you as much as it scared me, watching it as a child?  I can remember how scared I was watching it and how much I actually loved watching it even knowing it was scary!!!  We've returned to Oz in this kit for our 2nd week at Scrap Matters and its on sale!






I have to admit, this was a tough kit for us to figure out in our style and when it did finish up and finally previewed, it came out a lot better than we expected and now we are very pleased with the look of it.  We hope you like it too...our CT sure did:



On a quick note, did you know how OZ was named?  Baum, the author, was looking around his office and saw a file divider with O-Z on it...you know, the A-N and O-Z files???  Well, that became the Oz....funny...enjoy your weekend! 

For the freebie, head over to our Facebook and grab this fantastic little extra...it didn't quite fit the kit but you may want the pieces as well:






1 comment:

Faiths Mom said...

Hi! I looked at Scrap Matters and at the Studio Girls and cannot find the Return to Oz kit... Please advise!! Thanks!