Monday, November 7, 2011

DSD and News and Freebie

I take it that you all had a fantastic DSD weekend? spent too much money? got all your kits you wanted? busy downloading and unpacking? I did get a few kits that I had my eye on, although who knows when I'll get to scrapping with them. I never seem to have much time these days!!! But, I'll stroke those kits and love them anyway!!! ROFL.


So, on a quick note, MYPICTALES has a new book template for Christmas created by US!!! It's the perfect solution for quick and easy giftgiving! AND, MYPICTALES has a $100 giftcard up for grabs in a contest!!! So head over to their FACEBOOK and CLICK on their sweepstakes tab see what it's all about!!! I KNOW I COULD USE THAT MONEY!!! NOW, I noticed that a lot of people got our new

OZ kit and I know we removed the freebie from our FACEBOOK PAGE for the DigiChick HOP...so here it is again, on our blog:


2 comments:

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 08, 2011. Thanks again.