Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I hope all of you have a fabulous day.  My family is postponing Thanksgiving.  Since we live in Denmark, we don't have an actual holiday so I wait til the weekend to do the dinner.  It just seems hard to do it when its a normal school/work day.  BUT, I am looking forward to Black Friday internet sales so I can order stuff for Christmas (I just have it shipped to my mom!!!).

So, here is a little kit that we are releasing today.  20% off today and Friday.  AND, SHHHH....but you need to go sign up to The DigiChick NEWSLETTER....you never know what you'll find in there!!!





It's a sweet kit full of Edwardian ephemera about traveling or cruising.  Loved the romance of the Edwardian look with the bright colors.  We hope you like it too!!!

Just a side note, be on the lookout HERE on our blog over the weekend!!!

Here are some layouts made by our wonderful CT:

















No comments: