Thursday, February 2, 2012

Book layouts anyone?


The DigiChicks has a HUGE sale storewide going on now and thru the weekend.  Everything is 30% off (except the bundles which are already marked down considerably more!).  Head over there for your scrapping fix!!!


So we finally had to do a book kit, cause we're both huge readers.  I have to say, I'm the one with the junkier selection.  Vanessa likes books with social themes and really good writing.  I'm not too fussy.  I just tend to like morbid crime novels.  My favorite being Patricia Cornell ones and yes, I loved the Millenium series.  I even read one of them in Danish (it too me over a month to manage that one and I had to cheat a couple times as I read it with an English book nearby).  OK, so, here's the kit:


Along with a bunch of element packs:







And, these are also available in a money saving 40% off bundle:



Here are some cool inspiration pages from our team:








And, for this weekend, along with the sale, the DigiChicks have all kinds of fun stuff planned:


Friday, Feb 3
Shadow tutorial and challenge
Out of the Box challenge
9 pm eastern: Chat with Nicole

Saturday, Feb 4
Photography Challenge
Scavenger Hunt Lift

Sunday, Feb 5
Paper to Digi Challenge
Recipe Challenge
7 pm central: Speed Scrap with Melissa

HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND!!!



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi! I just wanted to pop over to your blog and say thank you for the freebie @ the Daily digi. I'm working on a project life project and the little journal cards are simply perfect. Thank you again!

ViVa Artistry is: said...

You are very welcome Lisa, glad you enjoy them!